This Code of conduct has been framed in compliance with the provisions of SEBI (Listing
Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. The purpose of this code
is to help ensure that the members of the Board, the Senior Management and the
employees conduct the business with the highest standards of integrity, honesty, ethics,
conduct and governance and also to ensure that they act in an efficient and transparent
manner in the conduct of the day to day activities of the organization.
All the directors of the company.
Members of the senior management of the company (i.e., one level below the executive
Functional heads and the employees in the company.
The members of the Board, senior management and the employees of the company must
observe and abide with the following code of conduct:
- To act honestly, diligently and in good faith and integrity in all their dealings with
- To exercise authority and power with due care and diligence whilst discharging
their responsibility of office.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To observe confidentiality of information acquired in the course of their duties.
- Deal fairly with customers, suppliers, employees and other business partners.
- Supply products and services of the highest quality standard.
- To make proper records of all financial transactions.
- To always act in the best interests of the company and its stakeholders.